Monday, July 2, 2012

final product: cloth-diaper clutch

 As I mentioned in my last post, I spent some time in May
developing a pattern for a diaper clutch designed to work
specifically with cloth diapers. Here's the final product,
which is a gift my friend Hannah commissioned for her sister Amy.
 To help keep things shut in the face of additional width,
I put in magnetic snaps toward the two ends of the flap
rather than just one set in the middle. 
Isn't this Heather Bailey coordinating fabric just yummy?!
 Here's the inset zipper...
opened to reveal the wet bag for dirty diapies.

There's also a waterproof changing pad
backed in lining fabric that gets tucked in there.
So far, I'm quite happy with how this bag turned out!

Amy, I'd love to hear any feedback once you
have that precious baby and start using your clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment